Metal-free, invisible braces
Align your teeth with precision and in half the time of traditional braces.
No wire. No metal. No brackets. No kidding. Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry offers Invisalign invisible braces to beautifully straighten your teeth without people even noticing it. And they do it in half the time of traditional braces.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is orthodontic treatment with metal-free, invisible braces that cannot be seen from a conversational distance. A series of clear aligners are custom made by computer to precisely fit over your teeth. They have a snug fit and gently move your teeth into alignment. Invisalign can treat a variety of issues, including gaps, misalignment, overbite, underbite, crossbite, and overcrowding.
What’s the Process?
The Invisalign process is simple and straightforward.
- We’ll start by talking with you and listening to you to understand your smile goals.
- We will examine your teeth and take impressions, x-rays, and photographs to ensure you are a candidate for this treatment.
- If you are a candidate, a 3-D model of your teeth will be taken to provide a treatment plan for you. It will determine the length of your Invisalign treatment and the number of aligners needed to complete it. We will let you know what to expect when your Invisalign treatment is complete.
- The pictures, diagnostic studies, and treatment plan will be sent to the Invisalign laboratory to make customized aligners for you.
- When you receive the aligners, you’ll wear them all day, every day. You only take them off to eat or to floss and brush your teeth.
- Wear each set of aligners for two weeks. Although each new set of aligners will loosen after a few days, don’t switch to a new set prematurely. Your teeth need time to adjust to their new position.
- You will return to our office for periodic checkups. At the end of Invisalign treatment, your smile will be gorgeously transformed.
Invisible braces have many advantages. Some are obvious, but there are many benefits to consider.
- The aligners are invisible, so people won’t notice you are wearing them.
- Invisalign is made of medical-grade plastic, so it’s much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- You’ll have fewer checkup appointments than with traditional braces—every four to six weeks—which saves you time and money.
- Invisalign technology moves teeth with greater precision than traditional braces.
- You’ll remove the aligners when you eat, so you don’t have to avoid crunchy foods, or be concerned about food sticking to your braces.
- It’s easier to maintain good oral hygiene, because you remove Invisalign to floss and brush your teeth. That helps you avoid plaque buildup and white spots on your teeth that often occur after treatment with traditional braces.
- Your teeth will be aligned in half the time of traditional braces.
Interested in Invisalign?
If you want your teeth aligned with precision and in half the time of traditional braces, find out if Invisalign is right for you. The dentists at Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry are Invisalign Preferred Providers. Call us to schedule an appointment, or complete our Request an Appointment form.