Do you wonder what you would look like with a new smile? We know the impact that a beautiful smile can have on confidence and self-esteem. That’s why we offer a range of cosmetic dentistry services for every situation and patient. Whether you have dental phobia, are traveling from outside of Atlanta, or just have a busy schedule, we want to help you achieve your smile goals! Since many of our patients fall under these categories, we have developed a virtual smile consultation. Fill out the form below and upload photos of your smile, and our team will review them and show you options for how our cosmetic services could change your smile!
*Please allow three business days for processing.
Example of custom smile imaging. Results may vary.
We regularly use two different approaches — the emotional evaluation and the objective analysis. Below is a simple list of questions using each approach that you answer in the convenience of your own home.
The Emotional Smile Evaluation
The emotional smile evaluation is based on your subjective perceptions of your smile. The questions below are designed to help reveal your inner feelings about how your smile affects yourself image, how it impacts interactions with others, and how it influences the quality of your relationships.
- Do you love the appearance of your teeth and smile?
- Do you ever turn your face when smiling or hold your hand up in front of your mouth when talking to others?
- Have you ever found yourself looking at models or other people with beautiful smiles and wishing you had a similar smile?
- Have you figured out a way to use your lips to cover any aspect of your smile?
- Are you embarrassed to visit a dentist due to the condition of your teeth or the length of time since your last visit to a dentist?
- How does your smile make you feel? Confident?
- Do you shy away from showing a full smile in front of other people, especially strangers?
- When taking pictures, do you tend to smile with your lips closed instead of flashing a happy smile?
- Have you ever held back a laugh because you felt uncomfortable about your smile?
- How would a beautiful new smile make you feel?
- What would you like to change about your smile?
The Objective Smile Analysis
For the objective analysis, stand in front of a mirror mounted on a wall. Now, smile at yourself using your normal smile. Next, look at the mirror and think of a hilarious moment in your life and give a big, laughing smile. This big smile is probably a much larger smile than you feel comfortable with if you are not happy with your teeth. When your smile is improved, however, your big smile appears much more spontaneously because you look (and feel) great! So let’s figure out what’s holding your big smile back — what it is that bothers you about your teeth.
- Are all of your teeth brilliantly white or are they somewhat yellow, dark, or stained?
- Are there spaces between any of your teeth?
- Are you missing any of your teeth?
- Do you have teeth that are crooked, uneven, or out of line?
- Do the biting edges of your upper teeth follow the curvature of your upper lip?
- Do any of your teeth appear short and fat or too small or too large?
- Are the edges of all of your teeth even with the rest of your teeth or are any of them too long or too short?
- Do your teeth (as a group) slant one way or another?
- Is the midline of your two front teeth centered with your face and nose?
- Are the edges of your canine teeth too long, sharp, or look out of line?
- Do you grind your teeth, or are any of the biting edges on your teeth chipped or worn down?
- Do you have a gummy smile — showing too much gum tissue or having gums that are too thick?
- Are your gums even and in line and symmetrical or irregularly shaped — higher on some teeth and lower on others?
- Have your gums receded or do they appear red or puffy?
- Do you have any gray, black, or silver (mercury) dental fillings in your teeth?
- Do you have any old crowns that have dark edges at the top or that don’t really look natural?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we can help give you a better, more beautiful smile.